Friday, April 23, 2010

Under Construction. Fines Double in Work Zones.

In the next several weeks this blog will undergo some changes. While I've enjoyed using "North of the Border" as my blog's moniker for the past two years, I'm no longer a resident of the great state of New Hampshire. In fact, I'm much further south (though renaming this site "South of the Border" would be disingenous, though logical, because that name has already been taken by a ghastly tourist trap on Route 95 in South Carolina) to Silver Spring, Maryland.

I've also left my freelance gig with the New Hampshire Union Leader. So using this site to expand on my day-to-day coverage is no longer possible. Hence, expect a format change in the near future.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to use this space for as I get settled in the outskirts of Washington, D.C., but rest assured it will not remain empty for long.

Until then, I'll be trying to come up with a clever(er) title.

No comments: